assists in the development and management of projects funded by the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) , which includes all stages accompanying the application process for the selected funding programme:
- Preliminary assessment of the idea and the capacity of the applicant to receive funding. This analysis helps to identify the capacity of the applicant as well as the maturity of the project idea in accordance with the application guidelines.
- Development and completion of the documents required for application - application forms, budget and supporting documents, depending on the specific funding program. In the mentioned documents the project idea is described and substantiated from the point of view of its adequacy, economic viability, social and public benefits that its realization brings.
- Assistance for organizing procedures under the Public Procurement Act or the Council of Ministers Ordinance for selection of subcontractors (suppliers) under the project.
- Assistance for preparation of interim and final reports on the implementation of the project.
- Assistance for accounting of the project costs and completion of the documents proving the expenditures incurred.